Monday, August 19, 2013

Josiah Matthew Morrow | cell phone pictures

Josiah Matthew Morrow
Cell Phone Pictures

I should be editing, but my sweet baby boy is asleep in my arms. He already took his nap, but he went back to sleep after I picked him up from his crib.  The crib that my sweet friend Kristin Botello has been loaning me since the day we transferred him out of his bassinet.  The bassinet that my friend Melissa Hall loaned me.

He's sound asleep in my arms.  I love this.  I will not edit.  I will hold him.  I will enjoy his breath against my cheek.  I will smile at the way his little lips make an "o".  I will listen to him breathing deeply.  I will thank Jesus for this moment.  And I will not put him down to edit!

Instead, I will share some pictures that are on my phone.
Just a few of my favorites!
Enjoy!



















HE'S AWAKE.
To be continued...


3 comments:

  1. Such a boy in that last pic!! So happy you posted pictures of him when he was a baby! (he'll always be your baby!) I'm happy that he loves sleeping in his crib!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristen! He WILL always be my baby! That crib is such a blessing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! The picture of him and Matt nose to nose made my heart tingle! Such sweet pictures! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete