Monday, February 18, 2013

Still praying for M.J.


My family is still praying for baby M.J. - for his safety, for him to feel loved & secure, for complete healing and for lots of smiles!  :)
I still strongly feel like we made a mistake by allowing him to be placed in a different home.  It is odd.  I can't even express with intelligent words the way one minute you feel like you're doing the right thing for your family and the next minute, not only you, but your entire household is like "wait a second, back the truck up...this isn't what we want!"

I think that even though we had family worship every evening, I personally, was so tired (due to not asking for more help and trying to be Mrs.-I-can-do-it-all-by-myself!), that I forgot to lean on my Jesus for energy, wisdom & creativity to help my household flow better.  Doh!  Face palm!

This evening, I ended the Sabbath by reading my bible & journaling.  I ran across Hebrews 13:20-21
"Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great Shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, equip you with everything good that you may do His will, working in us that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

Good stuff.

Thanks for those of you who are praying on our behalf.

Ps.  Little Bubba is continuing to do awesome on GAPS.
We have added green beans & zucchini as well as organic, free range eggs to his diet.  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment