Friday, October 18, 2013

"Tiny" | Foster Care

We've had a little guy here since last Wednesday when we arrived from our Texas Trip.  His name is Tiny.  It's short for Tiny Prince Charming.  :)
He is sweeter than a land overflowing with honey!
I tell myself not to fall in love...and EVERY SINGLE DANG TIME, I FALL in LOVE!

So I am up w/ Tiny throughout the night, EVERY single night and I pray for him. And I pray for his mommy.  And I pray for his daddy.

And I wonder...
Do they know I'm praying for them?  Do they have anyone else praying for them?

I had a friend ask me if I am mad at his mom for putting him through this?

No.  I'm pissed at sin & at Satan.

Little girls don't dream of meeting the wrong guy & making VERY bad choices and destroying their children's lives.  But broken young women make mistakes when they are looking for love in all the wrong places.

I feel sorry for Tiny's mom.  Just like I feel sorry for Josiah's birth mom.  And I'm pissed at Satan for destroying the life these kids were meant to have - with their healthy mom & dad.
BUT, BUT, BUT, I am SO thankful for redemption and adoption and that stories can be re-written!

So we're not sure what the future holds for Tiny, but we know WHO holds his future and we're praying for him and nurturing and protecting him while he's under our care.

This also happens to be THE BUSIEST time of the year for me with my photography business and day cares won't accept Tiny because he's, too tiny...so I would appreciate your prayers!

- a special thank you to the Bobays, & Scarberrys for baby stuff; Melissa Hall for filling my freezer w/ meals; my GMG group for payers and emotional support & Kathleen, my awesome Case Worker for, oh just EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment