Monday, December 2, 2013

Tiny | 12.02.13


Some days, I want to just blab everything that is going on through our Foster Care journey because it helps to just get it "out there" so people will understand and be praying and be sympathetic and maybe bring me a cherry limeade with no ice from sonic during happy hour.

And some days, I am just thankful this sweet baby is in our home, under our watchful care and sharing pictures is enough.

Today, I feel like blabbing & blubbering.  But I can't.  Because it's Foster Care.  And it's private.  And how I wish I was able to just sit with a friend and cry right about now because I'm exhausted and sleepy and Mondays are so hard in general with co-op and regular homeschool and running errands since I'm already out.

So what I can do is share this picture.  And tell you "Tiny" is doing wonderful. And he's two whole months old now.  And he's finally out of Newborn clothes and into 0-3 month clothes.  And he's cooing.  And there's a jury trial in March. And he may or may not end up being Josiah's brother.  Holy cow!  In a nut shell.  THAT is what is going on.

If your head is all of a sudden spinning, imagine mine...
I haven't slept (aside from the naps Matt blessed me with during Thanksgiving break).

Thank you for prayers for our family!
We truly are OPEN to whatever direction the Lord leads.  But there's this thing called EMOTIONS. And I'm a girl, so I have plenty of them!

Love ya'll,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment