Friday, January 3, 2014

MJ's non-visit

We were approved to get a visit with MJ earlier this week by his Case Worker.  We were stoked, ecstatic and overjoyed!!!  Josiah clapped his hands & squealed!!!  We got the house ready & our schedule completely empty so we could literally just sit & play for 3 days straight!
And foster mom wouldn't answer her phone.
And she wouldn't respond to my messages.
And I kept taking it to the Lord in prayer.
I finally got a hold of her yesterday...
MJ isn't coming.  She didn't have a valid reason. I even offered to go pick him up even though it's a 2 hour drive.  I would drive 2 DAYS to just visit him for a few hours.
As I type this out I have Tiny in my arms, Josiah next to me playing with a vtech toy and my 14 yr old behind me on her own laptop while the 15 & a half yr old practices violin and the 10 yr old catches up on her show.  And it feels like a 2 yr old is missing. I can't explain it and I know I'm not going crazy...it's just that he was supposed to be here by now.

So if you could continue praying for the Lord's sweet grace on MJ, we would greatly appreciate it.

Blessings,
The Morrows


2 comments: