Monday, February 24, 2014

Full Size Van

There are 7 ppl in our family right now.  Our girls have weekend sleepovers frequently.
I drive a Nissan Quest.  It only fits 7.  This means we have to take 2 vehicles if we go anywhere w/ sleepover guests.  Also, the Lord is pricking our hearts to be open to another child.
We NEED a larger vehicle. It needs to fit 10-12 ppl. SUV's only fit 8. And they get horrible gas mileage.  This means we're in the market for a full size van.

This is what I'm envisioning in my daydreamer head:
2013 NV Passenger Van

This is what we're probably going to end up with:
Ugly Van

We'll be thankful for whatever the Lord blesses us with!
:)

3 comments:

  1. Retro is in, didn't ya know?! Praying that you are able to get what you need!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Made me laugh! : ) Once we adopt, we will probably need a new van, too.......my thoughts are similar to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! Thanks girls! It's crazy how much I seriously DON'T care if I end up being that girl w/ the ugly van! :)

    ReplyDelete