Saturday, October 1, 2011

Adoption Workshop #4 & updates

I forgot to blog about Adoption Workshop #4.
Sorry!
I can't even remember what it was about... see how informative those things are?!?!

We have one last workshop to make up, because we missed our last one due to going on Vacation.
And we have homework to get caught up on... because we have to turn it all in when we attend the last workshop.

No biggie.  It'll all get done in time!

I wanted to let ya'll know that our new social worker called me.  She told me I was given the wrong phone #.  She hadn't received any of my phone calls (why didn't the other social worker whose # I called pass along my messages?) She didn't mention anything about the emails I sent her even tho I have her correct email address...  But regardless, things are supposedly moving along "quite nicely" now.
We're supposed to get our first Home Study date "any day now" (as of 1.5 weeks ago).  :)
Can you sense my sarcasm?

A girl can be patient for so long... and then, she starts turning into momma bear...
And this momma is almost at that breaking point!


No comments:

Post a Comment