Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Update 10.05.11

I promised myself, at the beginning of this adventure, to be as honest as possible on the Blog.
So for the record, I think we have turned a corner:
I called our Case Worker 3 times yesterday about something pretty neat, nerve wrecking, exciting, heart breaking, frustrating, exhilarating... and a host of other emotions and my sweet Case Worker answered ALL 3 times!!!

She was very understanding and calming.  I've decided that whatever happened in the past is staying in the past.  She's my Case Worker & we're on the same team!  




Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
      Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
   I will strengthen you and help you.
      I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
                - Isaiah 41:10


No comments:

Post a Comment