Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Update & Generosity

Things are going along wonderfully for us!  The LORD is moving, even when we can't see what He's up to!  I'll have a nice, big, juicy update in a month or so, I'm sure of it!  :)

We know that He knows our son by name. {Before I formed you, I knew you, before you were born, I set you apart..." Jeramiah 1:5}  And we know He is moving mountains to bring him home to us!   {I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20}

If you have specific questions, feel free to email us and either Matt or I will get back to you ASAP!

We do have some friends that have financial needs w/ their adoptions.
If the Lord has called you to help w/ donations, please visit these 2 blogs and click on their Donate buttons on the right-hand side.
{A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed. Proverbs 11:25}


Go here to help our dear friends The Leinens: http://jleinen.blogspot.com/

And here: http://newhornerfamily.blogspot.com/ - I just found this blog last week thanks to my friend Kari.  They own The Cupcake Lounge in Moore.

Love you guys,
The Morrows

No comments:

Post a Comment