Friday, January 27, 2012

Answered prayers...

"I have not changed my mind on adoption and would like to know if you would still consider it."

I woke up from my nap yesterday to that question.
It was our precious Birth Mom.

See, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is anything too hard for Me? (Jeremiah 32:27)


She's in.
We're in.
It's a GO!

I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. (Jeremiah 31:3)


I cannot put into words the emotions that come with having a conversation like that.
One second you think you're back at ground zero with waiting for a baby and the next second you're given this beautiful, precious, priceless gift from THE MOST selfless person I have EVER met in my entire life!

She is amazing, this birth mom!  I just can't get over how the Lord is writing this story.  Her story.  Baby boy's story.  Our story.
I'm pretty sure it's going to be a happy ending kind of story...  :)

Thank YOU Father for answered prayers!!!  I really just don't even know what to say, but Thank YOU!!!


The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear Him; He hears their cry and saves them. (Psalm 145: 18-19)


Please help us pray for:

  1. Birth Mom & the things that go along with giving a baby up for adoption - her fears, her strength, for the Lord to draw her to Himself, for healing & wholeness, for the family & friends who support her decision to rally around her and just TOTALLY be there for her during this time.  
  2. Baby - to be healthy  :)
  3. Funding for our attorney.  Everyone keeps saying "God will provide"... so I'm going on their faith right now!

Your father knows what you need before you ask him. So do not worry, saying 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today's trouble is enough for today. (Matthew 6:8b, 31-34)




2 comments:

  1. God will provide. He has a plan! I'm praying for your precious family & this birth mom and her family. Faith like a mustard seed.....that's all you need, doll!

    ReplyDelete