Tuesday, January 31, 2012

3 Steps Forward, 2 Steps Back

Let me first of all say that God is STILL on His throne!  He is the same, yesterday, today and tomorrow!  His goodness is infinite!  Nothing and I do mean N.O.T.H.I.N.G. comes into our lives that has not FIRST been gently sifted through His loving hands.  All that happens is to ultimately bring Him glory.
I believe this with EVERY fiber of my being.

Second of all, our Birth Mom continues to amaze me.  Her selflessness and love for her son melts me and literally brings tears to my eyes!  The Lord has GREAT and I do mean GREAT things in store for her future!  She may not know it, but I do!  I asked her if she would be willing to pump milk for her son for the first 2 weeks to give him a healthy start and she didn't even have to think about it, she just said "yes, that is way healthier for him!"  Are you crying too?  Umm yeah, she's amazing!  Please keep praying for her!  Our family loves her so much!

Third of all, baby's daddy has decided he'd like to father his son.  He doesn't want our family adopting him.

God is STILL ON HIS THRONE!  He is still IN CONTROL!  He works ALL things out for OUR good!  Nothing takes Him by surprise.  He is creating baby boy so tenderly in his momma's womb. He knows this baby, calls him by name and loves him more than our family ever could.

We are having a DNA test done when baby is born.

In the mean time, please join us in praying for God's will to take place.  That's all we want is for His Name to be glorified.

Now all glory to God, who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.  -Ephesians 3:20

4 comments:

  1. I'm continuing to pray for you all. I know God is listening. He has a plan. I know that all of this is a lot to be going through and it is still such a roller coaster of emotions. Just know HE is near and has his arms wrapped tightly around your family. Love you sweet Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Denisa! Amen, He is near! "The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; He rescues those whose spirits are crushed. The righteous person faces many troubles, but the LORD comes to the rescue each time." Psalm 34:18-19

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about you and praying hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you precious! We have peace that whatever happens is for our good! :) Love u!

    ReplyDelete