Thursday, May 17, 2012

Baby is 4 Months Old


  • Baby Boy is 4 Months Old
  • his gibberish has gotten quite loud
  • he gibbers happily most of the day
  • unless he's hungry
  • and then it turns into yelling gibberish
  • which is equally adorable
  • he still LOVES to eat
  • i think we're related.  HA!
  • he likes the zoo & going hiking
  • he LOVES the outdoors when it's not too sunny
  • his favorite part of Family Worship continues to be the music
  • he is incredibly ticklish...much to OUR delight!
  • his hands are constantly in his mouth
  • his latest trick is rolling from his back to his tummy, but it is still hard work
  • he has a well baby chkup today
  • he continues to be super snugly, preferring being held to being placed down anywhere
  • a court hearing is on the near horizon, please pray, cannot give more details
  • we had a wonderful holiday this past weekend
  • we continue to pray for his momma 
  • he is incredibly animated & is a great conversationalist  :)
  • he's also super photogenic
  • no really, he IS photogenic, but you'll have to take my word on it!
  • he is sleeping better... only wakes up twice between midnight & 6am  :)
  • we moved him into a crib & he has done very well in it
  • he continues to be such a beautiful blessing in our family
  • Baby Boy is fiercely loved by the Morrows!

5 comments:

  1. Love the update!! Everyone looks so happy, and you look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I will continue to be praying for you all. I know this little man is in the best hands possible! Just from reading your blogs over the years I feel like I know you well enough to honestly say that if I had to place my child up for adoption I would choose you all in a heartbeat! :-) Love and blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love. :) And the stick figure drawing is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. praise God that His little creation is receiving this kind of love and care. I know this makes my Jesus SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Mary Morrow and I don't sleep and therefore I forget to get on here and say thank you for the nice comments. :) Sorry! Thanks girls.

    Love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete