Monday, May 21, 2012

No sleep and court and prayers.

You know how I said he was only getting up twice at night.
Well then he had his well baby checkup.
And he was given 3 shots.
And now he doesn't sleep.
Like, at all.
I may be exaggerating just a tad.
He sleeps in 30 minute intervals.
And today's a big day for his future.
And I don't even care if he's not sleeping.
I like 30 minute naps all night long...

Okay, not really, but still.

We have a court hearing at 1:30.

Thanks for your prayers!

The king's (judge's) heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD;
He turns it wherever He will.   Proverbs 21:1

4 comments:

  1. Mrs. & Matt,
    Good luck with court and all, I stopped by because you like laughter, I talk funny for free and i might make you smile. Free 60 second audio recording of my voice at: http://audioedmund.blogspot.com
    No Gimmics just clean fun
    Signed, Edmund

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the prayers!
    Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete