Friday, February 17, 2012

Dear Baby

Dear Baby,
You're due Feb. 29.  As far as I know, you'll come when you're good and ready and not a second before that!  :)
I signed up for a Mom's Retreat last Fall. I was so excited about going with a few of my friends. I was mostly looking forward to getting away & recharging my batteries with some Jesus fuel!

Then we found out about you sweet baby.  The retreat was February 17 & 18, in Dallas.  My favorite little nearby city!  That's today.
But I backed out from the retreat, just incase you arrived early.  So I've been a little down in the dumps today because babies never give us arrival dates.  I don't know if I did the right thing by staying home.  But I do have peace of mind that if you arrive this weekend, I'm here & eager to meet you!  I've even picked out a little "take home" outfit for you.
Just wanted you to know that.
I hope you're doing well.

Ps. I'm getting my hair cut.  Short.  It's a "new mommy" 'do.

Love you to the moon & back,
Momma

4 comments: